Membership in IACCP provides many benefits, including:
- • Paper and online subscription to the Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology
- • Reduced congress and conference registration fees
- • Full access to the IAACP Online Directory
- • Member privileges on the IACCP website (iaccp.org)
- • Participation in the IACCP discussion list
Your dues payments also support the work of the Association in promoting cross-cultural and cultural psychology, in particular:
- • Culture & Psychology PhD School
- • The Witkin-Okonji Travel Award for members from majority world nations
- • The Triandis Award for outstanding dissertations
- • Support for conferences of allied groups and organizations
- • The eBook site Online Readings in Psychology and Culture (ORPC)
- • Online publishing of congress books
Consistent with traditional Association practice, dues are based on annual gross income.
Yearly Membership Dues (this is a new dues schedule effective for 2011). Memberships are based on the calendar year. If you join in November or December, we will begin your JCCP subscription immediately but give you membership for the following calendar year. You can pay dues for 1, 2, or 3 years at a time.